Thursday, December 2, 2010

Two Words

I have grown to appreciate more than every before Luke 1:37. This verse of scripture starts with two words that are finally beginning to sink into the fibers of my being. They are two words that, if completely grasped, can revolutionize the way we exist and ignite our passions, dreams, and our futures.

With God...

This verse of scripture goes on to say that nothing shall be impossible. 
In other words, when God is with me, then there is nothing / nada / zero that is not possible for me to accomplish and have. 

(WWII Memorial)
(Washington, D.C.)
Scripture goes on and on…
Matthew 28:20: “…I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.”
Deuteronomy 31:8: “Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; He will neither fail you nor abandon you.”
Psalm 23:4: Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for You are close beside me. Your rod and Your staff protect and comfort me.

To your situation, can you say it?
With your back against the wall, can you say it?
To your marriage that seems to be falling apart, can you say it?
To the job that you can’t seem to find, can you say it?

(Country Road)
(Forest Hill, MD)
Is it to good to be true? Can these two words really be the answer to my dilemma?

(Deer Creek U.M.C.)
(Forest Hill, MD)
Why not give them a try?
This 'thing' standing in front of me is just too insurmountable...

I realize our marriage appears to be crumbling before us...

I don’t see how we are going to make it financially…

“With God…” all things are possible. Believe.

For ordering of blog pictures, please visit:
www.morningjogphotography.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment